Only you shine in the night sky

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day twenty ten without you....






Hi Jaydan,
I wish you were in my arms and I was feeding you, changing your stinky diapers, wrapping you in a warm blanket and cuddling with big sister Jordan. Instead I am shedding tears cause I miss you so much. Mother's Day has been so special for me but it would be absolutely perfect if you were with us. I know you are sleeping in peace but I wish you were here with us on earth. I am so sorry baby. Momma feels this is all my fault.

Mother's Day declaration (for Jordan & Jaydan)
I wanted you before you were born... I loved you when you were born. I saw your face and I knew that I was in love. Before you were an hour old, I knew that I would die for you. To this day, I will. This is the miracle of life.Put this on your status if you have children you love more than life.

I love you more then life, Jordan Bella Pincemin & Jaydan Ty Pincemin!

PS) I am getting a tattoo in your memory thanks to all our kind friends. Thank you

Kelly
Mandy
Scott
Carly
Catlin
Shannon
Bobby
Ashley
Scott
Lori
Dawn
Sandra
Melissa
Dallas


PPS)I planted some flowers in my Jaydan Garden. (One Dahlia just for you & Gladiolus surrounding) And today on our way out to Mother's Day brunch, I noticed a Gladiolus popping through. Thanks I truly believe that is your way of saying, I am here with you Mommy, be strong and carry on.

I love you my sleeping Angel. I miss you with all my heart. I think of you every second of every day. Catch my kisses in heaven.
I hope we can find your star tonight. it's kinda cloudy right now.
Muwahhhhhhh
Miss you Jaydan

PPS) This is the month that I will try to get pregnant.(hopefully in June tho, same due date as you then) And I know your lil spirit is still inside my belly so please keep our new baby safe.
And watch over Jordan Please. We went to the carnival yesterday and she went on every ride, wanting to go higher and faster. My brave lil daredevil.
Watch over us my innocent lil angel
Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment