Only you shine in the night sky

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, April 30, 2010

Memorial Service

Hi Jaydan,
I received an invitation today for a Memorial Service May 30th,2010. It is a invitation for families who have experienced a baby loss. I wish this did not happen to our family. I miss you so much Jaydan.
But this is an opportunity to share your memory with others that truly care and understand.
I get frustrated when people tell me they understand what our family is going through. They have no clue and do not understand.I don't think they will ever understand. I struggle each day. All I want is more babies to share my love with.
Jordan wants a baby brother and sister so bad. She loves pushing babies in the stroller.She is going to be so helpful when I have more babies.

I am so sad because we should be taking care of you Jaydan. I had so many plans for us this summer. It will not be the same without you. But my promise to you is, Our family will enjoy every second of this life. You taught me how precious life is. I will not take it for granted.

Sunday is Angel Whispers Support group. Help me stay strong Jaydan.
Momma is so proud of you. I love talking about you.
I miss you with all my heart.

This should have been my first Mother's Day with two children. Although we have to celebrate on earth just Daddy, Jordan and Momma. I truly believe you will be with us. Your lil spirit is close to us always.

Catch all my kisses in heaven baby boy.
I love you Jaydan. You shine so bright in the night sky.
I miss you
Love Momma Lindz

No comments:

Post a Comment