Only you shine in the night sky

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, July 9, 2012

Note to Angel Whispers to say thank you

Angel whispers..., How you've helped my family...  I will never forget the voice on the other end of the telephone listening to my story I was sharing. She knew exactly how I felt. It was so hard for me to find the courage to call. I was so numb and for weeks after my baby Jaydan's still birth, everything was a blur. My body was in so much shock trying to protect me from a broken heart.  I couldn't talk to anyone.  I spent so many days crying out no no no and stayed in bed trying to sleep and wake up from this awful nightmare. Only to wake up and re live the pain of baby loss. After I finally found strength to call I heard that comforting voice that gave me hope. Family day 2010 only weeks after Jaydan had went to heaven I received my care package from Angel whispers. I still have everything I hold on to forever and treasure. I had a hard time going to support meetings but I did finally find that strength. Again Angel whispers giving me strength I didn't know I had.  When my husband and I went i finally realized I am not alone. I felt so alone and the one thing that helped me was hearing other stories. Although I feel sad that so many families suffer the most traumatic, painful and everlasting heartache of baby loss. I only feel comfort from angel whispers. Comfort from the caring voice on the other line and comfort from the support group and comfort from news letters. I am never alone!  From my aching heart that found hope and comfort I truly cant thank angel whispers enough. Yours sincerely & truly  Lindsay Pincemin Baby Jaydan's momma who thinks about him every single day!  My rainbow baby Jaydee Rae lives with Jaydan's spirit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment