Only you shine in the night sky

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Note from Aunty

They say there is a reason
They say time will heal
But neither time nor reason
will change the way we feel
For no one knows the heartache
That lies behind our smiles
No one knows how many times
we've broken down and cried
The tears in our eyes we can wipe away
The ache in our hearts will always stay.....

Always thinking of you and our tiny lil' Angel up in Heaven ^J^
The only tiny Angel in our lives.
Love Aunty Kelly

Yes please don't call my children that are living here on earth, Angels.
I only have one Angel and he lives in my heart.

This letter is from Aunty, it is exactly the way we all feel.
Sister Jordan, Daddy, Momma, Nanna & Pappa.
We miss you more then anyone will ever know.

Our Christmas wish is to celebrate your 1st Christmas Jaydan. Since you are only here in spirit and in our hearts it's hard not to be sad. I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and the only we can is to send balloons to heaven. So i have a stocking with your name Jaydan, we will all write special messages for you and attach them to balloons and send them to Heaven. I want to include you this Christmas and always...........
Look for 6 white balloons on December 25th with Christmas wishes for Jaydan Ty
I've been thinking of you so much. I can't believe your 1st Angelversary is coming up. How I will survive that painful day is unknown. Big sister Jordan is planning to make a cake and of course send balloons to heaven with special notes from your family. We all miss you from the bottom of our hearts. Sleep in peace my perfect lil' baby boy
Miss you
Love Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment